There are rules in place to provide fair and fun gameplay for all.
The rules are subject to change at any time. Also, even if not listed in the rules, harmful activities may be punished by staff.
Above all, this rules are simple.
This Minecraft network is ordered by your common sense. Use common sense.
Global rules apply as long as you have access to our network.
- Do not use movement client hacks.
- Do not use general client hacks.
- Do not abuse bugs.
- If you find a bug, please report it to the staff.
- Do not chat spam.
- Don't chat the same content over and over again.
- Do not inappropriate chat
- Server chat is a public place. Try to have a chat that isn't a problem for anyone to see.
- Do not share you or other's personal information
- IP addresses and email addresses are also included in personal information.
- Even if you don't share it, the act of suggesting it is not allowed.
- Do not bypass chat filtering
- Do not intentionally crash the server or producing lag.
- Do not advertise other Minecraft servers or other services.
- Reports and objections should not be made public and should be queried in the appropriate manner.
- Do not griefing.
- Do not destroy other player's buildings.
- Do not steal other player's items.
- Don't do anything else that would be a nuisance to other players.
- Do not kill other players.
- Do not use traps, items, or blocks to kill players.